Subcribe to back in stock notification
24AWG Litz Type Palladium Coated Silver Cable
To achieve the stability and conductivity of the sound signal, Oceania adopts a complex Litz structure. THIEAUDIO Oceania is a 24AWG Litz Type upgrade cable made from 530 wires of 0.01mm and 119 wires of 0.06mm diameter palladium-plated silver wires. Ensuring the purity of the sound and excellent high-frequency performance.
Excellent Hardware Accessories
THIEAUDIO Oceania uses high-quality hardware accessories, the plugs, and splitters are very exquisite and sophisticated, highlighting the high-end elegance of the THIEAUDIO Oceania.
THIEAUDIO Oceania is specially equipped with a compact replaceable plug design that meets the needs of different interfaces such as 2.5mm (balanced), 3.5mm (single-ended), and 4.4mm (balanced). Optional 0.78mm 2pin, QDC and mmcx conductors, you can choose whatever you want.
High-Quality upgrade Cable
Not only effectively avoids the sound distortion caused by the skin effect and the proximity effect, but also the cable has a better antioxidant effect. THIEAUDIO Oceania is wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and high temperature resistant, and more flexible. It can ensure the durability of the wire, while at the same take into consideration of wearing feeling.
Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
*Note: We can only do Standard Shipping for the UK, India and Russia. We can only do Express Shipping to Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro and Sri Lanka, to name a few.
How much does shipping cost?
We have two shipping methods - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping.
Standard Shipping is free for most countries, while Express Shipping via DHL Express is 10-35USD depending on your country. If your order is over 200USD, DHL Express Shipping is free*.
*For some countries, DHL Express is only free for orders above $239USD. Large items such as headphones (e.g. THIEAUDIO Phantom) are exceptions as well.
Shipping fees exclude import taxes or processing fees that might be applicable for your country. THIEAUDIO is not responsible for any form of such fees.
How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order will be shipped within 3 working days. You may check with our staff regarding the in-stock status of any products.
Customized items will take a longer time. Please contact our staff for more information.
On normal non-sale days, once your parcel has been shipped out:
- For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after shipping out. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its customs. The duration for transit is something beyond our control. THIEAUDIO will not be making refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to Express Shipping or keep the waiting time in mind.
- For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after shipping out.
*Note: Timings might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
- First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
- For orders below $50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of the parcel OR a full refund of the amount paid in cash via PayPal/Credit/Debit card.
- For orders above $50USD, we will only process a 50% refund of your order paid in cash via PayPal/Credit/Debit card. Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for DHL Express Shipping instead.
- Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel was undelivered due to any of the following situations:
- Wrong address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient was uncontactable when courier company contacted
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
Who will pay for the import tax/custom fees
Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
Should you be unwilling to pay for the fees and reject the delivery of the parcel, you will still have to pay for the shipping cost. THIEAUDIO will only refund the amount of your order after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
How do I get help for my order?
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to email@example.com to process the warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title. Kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any. Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
For other queries, the fastest way to contact us is via our website or Discord
THIEAUDIO will not be responsible for parcels that have been damaged during the delivery process.
Do I get tracking details for my order?
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order has been shipped out, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
What shipping companies do you use?
We collaborate with these courier companies:
- Standard Shipping: 4PX, UBI, NinjaVan, AnserX, and Yun Express
- Express Shipping: DHL Express, FedEx, and SF Express